Pierce County announcement.
The procession route has been established for the March 25 Celebration of Life for Deputy Dom Calata.
The procession will begin at the Washington State Fairgrounds.
- Vehicles will begin west on 9th Avenue SW
- Turn left on Fairview Drive
- Fairview Drive becomes 9th Street SW
- Turn right on 39th Ave SW
- 39th Ave SW turns into 112th St E
- Arrive at 111 112th St E, Tacoma
The procession will begin at approximately 10:30 a.m. and will end at approximately 12:30 a.m., so please plan accordingly if you live or work in the areas affected by the procession.
Additionally, 112th Street E will be closed from 7th Avenue S to Pacific Avenue S in the Parkland area from 10 a.m. until 4 p.m.
The public is encouraged to line the route of the procession to show their support for Deputy Calata and his family.
Source: The Suburban Times