How Do I Find Out If I Need An SR22?
An SR22 is normally required to reinstate your driving privileges after being convicted of a serious driving offense. You’ll know you need SR-22 insurance and for how long when you are informed by the court. If you are unsure how long you need to carry your SR-22, you should contact the Department of Licensing (DOL)
What Are The Reasons For Needing SR-22 Insurance?
An SR22 may be required for a variety of reasons. Some of the most common reasons an SR22 may be required include:
- Driving under the influence (DUI) (aka driving while intoxicated (DWI)) or other alcohol-related violations
- Serious traffic offense convictions, such as reckless or negligent driving
- Several traffic offenses in a short time period
- Driving with a suspended license
- At-Fault accident while driving without insurance, and even
- Driving without insurance in Oregon (even though you live in Washington)
Get Insured Today!
If you are needing SR22 insurance, call and talk to one of our insurance professionals directly at (509)783-5600 or fill out the quote form and we will get the quote started and call you. We are happy to offer straightforward advice and discuss your insurance options.
Article Source: Mid-Columbia Insurance Agency